• Damn Joan "The Trick" (Dealing in Deceit)
• Chicago Ideas Week "Mirroring"
• Institute for Art and Olfaction "Thornapple"
• Birmingham Museum of Art (two sets of site-specific works) "Olfactory Recipes" and "The Right Time, The Right Space, X Marks the Spot"
• High Concept Laboratories "The Right Time, The Right Space, X Marks the Spot"
• Seaside REP Theater "The Right Time, The Right Space, X Marks the Spot"
• Chicago Loop Alliance "Olfactory Recipes"
Thank you for a command performance.
- Kerry James Marshall
S T A T S
Jeanette's work offers a unique blend of interactive performance that is fun and educational, with pieces of magic that weave together modern and historic science with learning experiments and interactive hands-on experiences.
Also, according to the 2017 LaPlaca Cohen "Culture Track" research, ( ) museum attendees are interested
in the following:
Having fun 81%
Gives life a deeper meaning 78%
Interest in the content76%
Experiencing new things 76%
Learning something new 71%
Feeling inspired 69%
Feeling transported 67 %
Top 4 Characteristics of an Ideal Cultural Activity:
"For culture to matter, it must enable people to find or make meaning. At this particular socio-political moment, reducing stress, providing fun, andoffering perspective are pre-conditions for this to happen."